With only 260 calories and an impressive 15 grams of protein, this creamy recipe is the perfect compliment to your fall breakfasts. It honestly tastes more like a Frappuchino than a latte-- because it's made with high-protein, low-calorie ice cream from Halo Top. The only caveat? You can only get it while the limited edition Pumpkin Pie flavor lasts!
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Pie Halo Top Ice Cream
- 1/2 Cup Caramel Macchiato Halo Top Ice Cream
- 1/2 Cup cold brew black coffee
- 2 Tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Place all ingredients into a blender.
Blend for 30 seconds to one minute, or until desired consistency is reached.
Pour into a chilled glass (or two if you're sharing) and enjoy!