- 1/2 Cup peeled, finely-grated fresh horseradish
- 2 Ounces Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Ounces Sriracha chile sauce
- Finely grated zest of 1 small lemon
- 2 Teaspoons celery salt
- 1 Teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 32 Ounces tomato juice
- 16 Ounces vodka
- Lime wedges
- Pickled or fresh vegetables (optional)
In a pitcher, combine the horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, Sriracha, lemon zest, celery salt, kosher salt, and 2 teaspoons ground pepper.
Add the tomato juice and stir well.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours.
Pour the tomato juice mixture into 8 ice-filled rocks glasses.
Add 2 ounces of vodka to each glass and stir.
Garnish each drink with a pinch of ground pepper, a lime wedge, and vegetables.