- 1 Pound ground turkey
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- Mayonnaise, for serving
- Lettuce leaves, for serving
- Fresh cilantro, for serving
- Sliced red onion, for serving
- Cucumber ribbons, for serving
- Sliced jalapenos, for serving
Combine the ground turkey, soy sauce, minced garlic, and ground cumin, stirring just until combined. Then, gently form the ground turkey into 4 patties. Season each patty with salt and pepper.
Grill the patties over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
Spread mayonnaise onto the toasted buns and then place a patty on each bun. Top the patties with lettuce, cilantro, red onion, cucumber, and jalapeños, to taste.