Farro Salad with Kale and Blood Oranges
Take advantage of the biggest perk of winter, blood oranges, with this healthy salad.
- 1 1/2 Cup farro
- 1 handful fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 3/4 Cups dried cranberries
- 3 Ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 blood oranges, peeled, separated, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 head of kale, stems removed and roughly chopped
Cook farro according to package directions.
Meanwhile, combine all other ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir well. When farro is done cooking, pour in a separate bowl and let cool. When the farro has cooled off, mix in with other ingredients. Serve!