Easy Southwest Taco Dip
It isn’t a game-day celebration without a taco dip, but you don’t have to overload yours with heavy cream cheese and sugary, premade salsa. Instead, make a zesty and creamy dip with yogurt as your base and add seasonings to your taste. Pair it with wheat tortilla chips for a healthier game-day snack.
- 2 creamy plain yogurt (from 2-pound container), such as Yoplait 99-percent Fat-Free
- ¼ cup reduced-fat mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 Tablespoons taco seasoning mix, such as Old El Paso
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 Tablespoons chopped tomato
- Pita chips, tortilla chips, or fresh vegetables
Mix first 5 ingredients. Top with chopped tomato. Serve with chips or vegetables for dipping.