An all-time favorite casserole gets a makeover with creamy herb and garlic soup. It adds wonderful flavor to the chicken, rice and veggies. Plus, you can have this delicious and hearty dish on the table in just 30 minutes. This recipe comes from Campbell’s Kitchen.
- 1 14.5-ounce carton Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking Creamy Herb & Garlic with Chicken Stock Soup
- 2 Cups frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, green beans, corn, peas)
- 2 Cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 Cup uncooked instant white rice
- ½ Teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ Teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ Cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Stir the soup, vegetables, chicken, rice, onion powder and black pepper in an 11-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish. Cover the baking dish.
Bake until the rice is tender, 20 minutes.
Sprinkle with the cheese. Bake until the cheese is melted, 5 minutes.