- 1 Cup Butter, softened
- 1 Cup Dark brown sugar
- 1 Cup Light brown sugar
- 2 Cups Fine sugar
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 Tablespoon Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tablespoon Light corn syrup
- 2 1/2 Cups Chunky peanut butter
- 4 Teaspoons Baking soda
- 4 1/2 Cups uick-cooking rolled oats
- 4 1/2 Cups Old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 Cup Semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 Cup Easter or Spring themed M&Ms
- 1 1/2 Cup Peanut M&Ms
Cream together butter and sugars until blended.
Add eggs one at a time. Mix on medium speed until pale and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
Add vanilla, baking soda and syrup.
Add peanut butter and mix until smooth.
Carefully add oats one cup at a time, mixing well. Stir in the chocolate chip and M&M’s, mixing until completely incorporated.
Scoop onto baking sheet using a serving spoon or small ice cream scoop. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Enjoy!