Instead of peppermint candies, use crushed peppermint bark.
- 8 Ounces whipped cream cheese, softened, such as Lucerne
- 1/2 Cup part-skim ricotta cheese, such as Lucerne
- 1/2 Cup confectioners sugar, such as Safeway Kitchens
- 1/4 Teaspoon peppermint extract
- 6 mint candies, crushed, such as Safeway Starlight Mints
- Chocolate-covered pretzels and graham crackers, to serve with dip
Put the cream cheese, ricotta, powdered sugar, and peppermint extract into a mixing bowl. Using a mixer, mix on high for 2 minutes.
Chill 30 minutes before serving.
Garnish with the crushed peppermints and serve with chocolate-covered pretzels and graham crackers.