- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 Cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, preferably Sugar In The Raw, divided
- 1/4 Cup stevia, preferably Stevia In The Raw
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1 stick cold unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 3/4 Cups plus 2 tablespoons 2% milk, divided
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 12 Ounces fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 Cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/3 Cup chopped toasted pecans
In a large bowl, combine flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons stevia, baking powder, and salt. Using your fingers, work butter into flour until crumbly. Stir in 3/4 cup milk and vanilla until dough comes together. Chill 30 minutes.
In a medium saucepan, combine cranberries, 1/4 cup sugar, and 2 tablespoons stevia. Cook over medium-high heat until cranberries burst and mixture is thickened, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a bowl to cool completely.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place dough on a lightly floured work surface and roll out into a 16-by-12-inch rectangle. Spread cranberry mixture evenly over dough. With the long edge facing you, roll dough up tightly. Cut crosswise into 9 rolls, place in buttered 8-inch round or square baking pan. Bake until browned, about 40 minutes. Let cool in the pan 5 minutes.
In a small bowl, whisk to combine powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons milk until smooth, and drizzle over the warm cinnamon rolls.
Sprinkle with pecans and serve warm.