- 2/3 Cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup whole-grain mustard
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 1/2 Cups cold turkey, diced
- 1/4 Cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 stalks celery
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 Cup dried cranberries
- 32 crackers, preferably Toasteds Buttercrisp crackers
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, whisk together mayo, mustard, cayenne, and lemon juice until smooth.
Mix in turkey, parsley, celery, green onions, and cranberries. Season with salt and pepper.
Let sit for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to marry.
To serve, top each cracker with turkey salad.