Sake Sangria Recipe
Forget Saketinis, there’s another fruit and sake combination you should consider mixing for your next dinner party: Sake Sangria. Easy to prepare and perfect for the summer season, the key to this recipe is the game-changing Crop Organic Cucumber Flavored Vodka. Serve the drink on its own, or better yet, offer it in tandem with the No-Soak Red Wine Sangria.
- 1 large bottle sake
- ¾ bottle of a 750 ml bottle of Crop Organic Cucumber Vodka
- ¼ bottle (750 ml) St-Germain
- 1 bottle Cava
- Splash of Domaine de Canton French Ginger Liqueur
- Splash of Choya Wine
- 4 Asian pears, peeled and chopped
- 3 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1 bunch green grapes, grapes each sliced in half
- 1 can lychees with juice
In a large serving bowl or pitcher, combine the sake, vodka, St-Germain, and Cava. Add a splash of the Domaine de Canton and Choya Wine.
Add chopped pears, cucumbers, grapes and the can of lychees with juice to liquor. Stir, and then pour into ice-filled glasses to serve.