Wondering what to do with all that extra cilantro in the fridge? Turn it into a fresh, bright pesto and go to town drizzling it over grilled meat, whole wheat spaghetti and roasted vegetables, among so many other options.
- 2 bunches cilantro, washed and chopped
- 1/4 Cup roasted and salted pumpkin seeds
- 1 Teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 Cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 Cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 Cup grapeseed oil
- 1/2 Cup extra virgin olive oil
Step 1: To a blender, add 2 bunches chopped cilantro, 1/4 cup roasted and salted pumpkin seeds, 1 teaspoon chopped garlic, 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice, 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice, 1/2 cup grapeseed oil and 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil.
Step 2: Puree until smooth.