- 1/2 Cup cooked brisket, chopped in food processor
- 1 Cup celery, finely diced
- 1/2 Cup red onion, minced
- 4 –5 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 2/3 Cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup green onions, divided
- 1 box pretzel crackers, preferably Town House Pretzel Flipsides
In a large bowl, combine brisket, celery, and red onion.
In a separate bowl, whisk together mustard, mayonnaise, and half of the green onions.
Pour mayonnaise mixture over brisket and stir to coat all ingredients.
Garnish with remaining green onions and season with salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to let flavors marry.
Dollop 1/2 tablespoon of dip onto each cracker and serve immediately.