- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons ranch dressing
- 2 Cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 Cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 Tablespoon chopped green onions
- 6 tomatoes
In a large bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, and ranch dressing. Add the chicken, bacon, and green onion. Stir until evenly coated.
Chill for 2 hours.
Cut off the top of the tomatoes. Core the middle to remove the pulp and seeds.
Stuff tomatoes with chicken salad mixture.
Garnish with green onions and serve.