Chicken and Apple Wassail Stocktail
Chicken and apple are wonderfully paired in this unexpected savory delight and is a great communal cocktail perfect for holiday entertaining.
- 1/4 Ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 Ounce simple syrup (equal parts sugar and water)
- 1 1/2 Ounce Swanson Organic Free-Range Chicken Stock, or similar product
- 1 1/2 Ounce cloudy apple cider
- 1 1/2 Ounce Laird’s Applejack Whiskey
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- freshly grated nutmeg, for garnish
Measure all ingredients into a mixing glass and add ice. Shake vigorously for proper chill and dilution. Strain ingredients into a cocktail coupe. Grate fresh nutmeg over the top of the cocktail for garnish.