- 3 Cups Belgian waffle mix, preferably Krusteaz Belgian Waffle Mix, prepared as directed
- 1/3 Cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 Ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit and maple syrup, for serving
Prepare waffle batter as directed on package, using 3 cups waffle mix. Cook waffles as directed.
With a hand or a stand mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
In a medium-sized bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in sugar and vanilla extract.
Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture slowly using a spatula.
Serve waffles with a spoonful of cheesecake mixture. Top with berries and maple syrup.