Cauliflower No-Bean Hummus
Yes, it’s the small things that matter and that make you feel so good. I went out and bought four cauliflowers, steamed 'em, and mashed 'em up into my own hummus creation. I leave you with my famous, life-changing, bean-free dip that has changed my life.
- 1 cup water
- 1 head cauliflower, preferably organic, cut into florets
- 1 cup chopped Vidalia onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/6 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Place a steamer basket in a medium-sized pot and fill with the water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Place the cauliflower in the steamer basket, cover with a lid and steam until soft, about 5 minutes.
Combine all of the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until the mixture forms a creamy consistency. Transfer to a serving bowl. Enjoy!