- 1 package Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake & Muffin Mix
- 1 package cinnamon topping (cinnamon topping enclosed)
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1/2 Cup Greek yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 Cup caramel sauce, plus more to serve
- 2 medium apples, cored and chopped
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease a 9-inch spring form pan with baking spray. Line with parchment and grease parchment. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together water, yogurt, and egg.
In a separate large bowl, combine the cake mix with half of the cinnamon topping. Add water, yogurt, and egg mixture; stir.
Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
Drizzle the caramel sauce over the batter; using a knife swirl the caramel sauce into the batter.
Toss chopped apples with ground cinnamon.
Sprinkle apples over batter along with remaining cinnamon topping.
Bake cake for 35–40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Let cake cool for at least 15 minutes in pan before removing.
Serve warm with a drizzle of caramel sauce.