- 1 Cup old-fashioned oats (not instant)
- 1 1/2 Cup almond milk, such as Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla
- 4 Tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 Cup fresh blueberries (plus more for topping)
- 1/2 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon oat flour
- 1 Tablespoon organic cane sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tablespoon sliced almonds
- 1/4 Teaspoon cinnamon
Place ingredients for cobbler (oats, almond milk, protein powder, blueberries, chia seeds, and vanilla extract) in a container and stir until well combined. Seal with a lid and place in the fridge overnight.
Prepare the crumble topping by combining oat flour, cane sugar, coconut oil, sliced almonds, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside. (This can be done the night before as well.)
Bring out of the fridge in the morning and stir. You'll notice that the protein powder, oats, and chia seeds soak up a lot of the liquid so you may want to add a little more almond milk before serving. Portion overnight oats into two containers, top each with the crumble topping and a few extra blueberries. Enjoy!