Blueberry Chia Overnight Oats
A combination of wholesome oats, superfood chia seeds, sweet blueberries, and delicious honey provides the perfect healthy breakfast loaded with antioxidants to give your brain the boost it needs.
This recipe is provided by registered dietitian Desiree Nielsen and Nature’s Path.
You may add additional milk/water in the morning to loosen up oats into your desired consistency.
- 1 packet oatmeal, such as Nature's Path Original Oatmeal or Nature’s Path Gluten Free Homestyle Plain Oatmeal
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 Cup cashew milk (or your favorite milk alternative)
- 1 Teaspoon honey or maple syrup (to your taste, omit if you like)
- 1/3 Cup plain Greek yogurt (or vegan alternative)
- 1/2 Cup fresh or thawed blueberries
The night before, mix the oats, cinnamon, chia seeds, milk, water, and honey together in a medium bowl.
Pour into three separate bowls or jars and stick in the fridge overnight or for at least 5-6 hours.
Before serving, dollop with Greek yogurt and blueberries on top of each bowl to serve.