- 10 Ball Park hamburger buns
- 2 Pounds Ground beef
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Cup Cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 Cup Green onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Minced garlic
- 6 Ounces Danish blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 Teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Crushed red pepper
- 2 Teaspoons Fresh black pepper
- 2 Teaspoons Sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon Onion powder
- 2 Tablespoons Brown sugar
Preheat grill to medium heat.
Whisk eggs in a bowl and stir in Worcestershire sauce, bacon, green onion, garlic, and blue cheese.
In a large bowl, mix beef and egg mixture with a fork.
Shape into six burger patties.
Whisk remaining ingredients together to make the blackening spice and dust onto patties. Be sure to lightly rub the blackening spice onto each side and let rest in the refrigerator for ten minutes.
Then place burgers on the grill and cook to desired temperature.