- 2 Racks of baby back pork ribs (about two and a half pounds)
- 1/2 Cup Packed dark- brown sugar
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/4 Cup Cajun seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons Smoked or sweet paprika
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Ground mustard
- BBQ Sauce
Set grill to medium high heat.
Combine brown sugar, 1/3 cup salt, 1 teaspoon ground pepper, Cajun seasoning, paprika, cayenne, and ground mustard. Rub each rack liberally with the dry rub. Place ribs on grill and cook covered until a knife can pierce through with no resistance – about 2 ½ hours. Turn ribs every 30 minutes.
Remove ribs from grill and brush with chipotle sauce.