Australian Pea Salad
Ready for a change in your go-to salad? Try this Australian recipe, and consider making it as part of your next weekday lunch.
Originally from the Woolworths website.
- 2 Cups frozen peas, thawed
- 6 Ounces sliced water chestnuts (canned, drained)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 Cup plain yogurt
- 2 Teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
In a medium bowl, combine peas, sliced water chestnuts, and red pepper. Mix yogurt, mustard, dill, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Add to pea mixture and stir to combine ingredients.
Chill before serving.