- 1 1/2 Ounce The Famous Grouse
- 1/2 Ounce The Black Grouse
- 1/2 Ounce Grade B Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Ounce Fresh Orange Juice
- 1/2 Ounce Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Dash of Seltzer
- 1 Pinch of Freshly grated cinnamon
Combine The Famous Grouse, The Black Grouse, maple syrup, orange juice, and apple cider vinegar. Shake with ice and strain into a Highball glass. Top with seltzer and garnish with freshly grated cinnamon. This drink is inspired by Apple Bobbing, or as it's called in England, Apple Ducking.