- 1 package (15.25 oz each) Duncan Hines Classic Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 1 Cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 Cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 Cups crushed pretzel twists
- 3/4 Cups peanut butter morsels
- 1 container (16 oz each) Duncan Hines Classic Chocolate Creamy Home-Style Frosting
- 1/4 Cup blue nonpareils or jimmies
- 1/2 Cup red nonpareils or jimmies
- 1/2 Cup white nonpareils or jimmies
- Star sprinkles
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place liners in 24 muffin cups.
Beat cake mix, water, eggs and oil in large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed until moistened, 30 seconds.
Beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
Fold in pretzels and peanut butter chips.
Divide batter evenly into muffin cups.
Bake 16 to 19 minutes, until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
Frost cupcakes evenly with frosting.
Pour sprinkles into 3 separate bowls and dip 6 cupcakes in blue, 9 cupcakes in white and 9 in red.
Add star sprinkles to blue cupcakes.
Arrange cupcakes on serving platter to form a flag.