Quick and Fruity Crescent Waffles
Waffles without the batter? It's easy with Pillsbury Crescents.
- 1/4 Cup Fisher Chef's Naturals Pecan Pieces
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (8 rolls)
- 1/2 Cup blueberry spreadable fruit
- 1 container (6 ounce) fat free mountain blueberry yogurt
- 1 firm ripe banana, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 Cup whipped cream from aerosol can
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Fresh blueberries, if desired
Heat oven to 200 degrees. Heat square or rectangular waffle maker. Spray with CRISCO® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
Meanwhile, in 8-inch nonstick skillet, toast pecans over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until lightly browned. Remove from skillet; set aside.
Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles. Place 2 or 3 triangles at a time on waffle maker, leaving at least 1/2 inch of space around each triangle. Close lid of waffle maker; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown. Place cooked waffles on cookie sheet in oven to keep warm.
In 1-quart saucepan, heat spreadable fruit and yogurt over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot.
To serve, stack 2 crescent waffles, slightly overlapping, on each of 4 serving plates. Spoon 1/4 of the fruit sauce over each serving; top each serving with 1/4 of the banana slices and 1 tablespoon of the pecans. Top with whipped cream; sprinkle lightly with cinnamon. Garnish with blueberries.