- 3 Pounds sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon pepper
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. On a large baking sheet, toss potatoes, bell pepper, onion, oil, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Spread vegetables in single layer and bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven, give them a stir, and cook for an additional 20 minutes.
Remove pan from oven again, and using a small cup or bowl, create six shallow divots in the hash and carefully break the eggs into them. Return the pan to the oven and bake for 5 minutes, or until eggs are to desired doneness. Remove from oven again, sprinkle with cilantro, and enjoy.