Parm Outpost Opening Near Barclays Center
The rumors are true: the big cheese (and tomato sauce, and breaded chicken), Parm, will be coming to Park Slope in Brooklyn this fall. The new location of Parm, the well-known Nolita hero shop, will be across the street from Barclays Center at 208-210 Flatbush Avenue, according to The Daily News, and will be one of two Brooklyn Parm locations opening soon, in addition to locations in Williamsburg, Battery Park City, and the Upper West Side. Carbone and Torrisi have also opened a location of their famous sub shop at Yankee Stadium in the Bronx.
“The concept is a brilliant idea,” said Chris Havens, a broker with Aptsandlofts.com, according to The Daily News. “Any restaurant called Parm is going to be a hit in Brooklyn.”
Shake Shack is also set to open up a location near Barclays Center next Spring.
Joanna Fantozzi is an Associate Editor with The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @JoannaFantozzi
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record