Nick and Drew Lachey to Open Sports Bar on Reality TV Series
Nick and Drew Lachey, the brothers who made up half of ‘90s boy band 98 Degrees, are filming a reality show on A&E about opening a sports bar in their hometown of Cincinnati, Ohio, which the brothers will tentatively open in November, reports The LA Times.
Both the bar and the reality television show are tentatively named Lachey’s Bar. According to Cincinnati.com, the project will in fact include a sports bar, lounge, and full service restaurant, and will be executed in partnership with 4EG hospitality group.
"Despite their lack of knowledge about running a business, these determined brothers are ready to roll up their sleeves and learn the ins and outs of running a place where everybody knows your name,” announced A&E in a press release. “Unfortunately, drinking experience doesn't necessarily translate into drink-making experience… but they're ready to learn."
Production on Lachey’s Bar is expected to begin immediately, and the 10-episode season will premiere in 2015.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time