Cracker Barrel Releases Exclusive Hymn and Gospel CD
Cracker Barrel has teamed up with country music group Alabama with the release of an
More from Cracker Barrel
"'We know our fans enjoy eating at Cracker Barrel, just like we do,' said all three Alabama members Jeff Cook, Teddy Gentry and Randy Owen. 'We are excited to be able to have our new gospel album available where so many of our fans eat after church on Sunday.'"
The 15-song compilation also contains a live version of the title cut, an Alabama classic from the ‘90s, and traditional hymns like “What a Friend We Have in Jesus.”
"Alabama's music is timeless, and a perfect fit for Cracker Barrel," said Cracker barrel marketing manager Julie Craig. "We know our guests will enjoy hearing their versions of these classic gospel songs."
For the latest food and drink updates, visit our Food News page.
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record