More Amazing Ways to Enjoy Foco Cookies
What are you waiting for? Foco is your playing ground and you are on a mission to satisfy your sweet tooth. An ordinary Foco cookie isn’t going to cut it.
Total Time: Under 5 minutes
- In a cup, put one scoop of your favorite ice cream and add a little bit of milk.
- Stir a little to make a gooey milkshake.
- Add some banana slices.
- Then, break or crumble your cookie on top.
Tip: If your sweet tooth needs more sugar, add some caramel or hot fudge by the waffle station.
If the previous concoction seems too heavy for your taste, try enjoying your cookie simply with a cup of tea or coffee. Coffee and chocolate always go well together, but so does tea. The sweetness of the cookie is balanced with the soothing bitterness of the drinks, and the warm temperature melts the cookies into something of a dream…
Adding more carbs to your cookie may be a little counter-intuitive, but this is perfect if you’re in the mood for some interesting texture. The starchiness of the bread and the relative crumbliness of the cookie is actually a pretty enjoyable combo.
- Place 2 cookies onto a plate.
- Scoop your desired ice cream flavor onto a cookie.
- Place the other cookie on top to form an ice cream sandwich.
It’s also easily portable for those on the go, and really easy to cut in half to share with a friend.
Check out more good stuff from Spoon University here: