Mini Nutella Croissants for Your Cheat Day
Next time you’re dreaming of a vacation to Paris, make sure you try these mini croissants. It’s always fun to treat yourself with something warm and chocolately, especially when they’re so small that you won’t feel guilty after enjoying a few. This recipe is easy to make and hard to mess up so little stands in the way of you enjoying these little pastries. Mix up your morning or usual afternoon snack by giving these a try and you won’t be disappointed.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 16 mini croissants
Pillsbury croissant pre-made dough (unless you want to make it from scratch)
1/2 cup of Nutella
1 egg yolk, to glaze
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Grease a baking sheet.
3. Open the Pillsbury dough container and separate it into individual triangles (If you made your own dough, cut it into 16 individual triangles).
4. Spread a thick layer of Nutella onto each triangle.
5. Roll each piece onto itself, starting at a long edge in order to form a croissant.
6. Brush the top of the croissant dough with a layer of egg yolk.
7. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
Check out more good stuff from Spoon University here: