Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• British cookies take center stage at a food lover's dream bookstore. [Curious Appetite]
• Check out this enormous feast in China, which the blogger calls a "business lunch." [Skillet Doux]
• There are pretty hefty fines for canceling a reservation at these New York restaurants. [The Price Hike]
• Here's a peek at the new Steak 'N Shake in New York City. [Eataku]
• Doable winter break ideas to Florida have us wanderlusting. [Momfilter]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.