Kitchen Solutions: Easter and Passover Emergencies
We have all been there: your guests are set to arrive in an hour and you realize that you forgot to buy rosemary for your Easter leg of lamb. Or, maybe in your haste to throw together a Passover Seder, you ran out of time to make your favorite matzoh ball soup from scratch.
Don't panic! This kitchen solutions guide will help you through even the stickiest culinary dilemma. Whether you're missing a key element of your Passover Seder Plate, or need a cheese alternative for your ricotta pie, a few simple items that can be found in your pantry can set your meal back on the road to success.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record