Kid-Friendly Ways to Eat Super Foods
Eating healthy can be tough for adults, but for kids, it can seem nearly impossible. With their limited palates and penchant for pizza and fries (not to mention chicken nuggets), kids aren’t exactly salad lovers. But with a few clever recipes, you might be surprised at how simple healthy family eating can be, for adults and kids alike.
Forget salads, and there's no need to hide healthy foods in macaroni and cheese, or add them to pizza or spaghetti. Instead, turn beets into colorful beet hummus, mash up avocados to make avocado toast, and add a dollop of Greek yogurt instead of sour cream.
You'll forget about adding tons of cheese to make these appealing to your kids; these vibrant, healthy recipes are sure to be crowd-pleasers, with options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
— Brooklyn Supper, Babble
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record