KFC Japan Gets Pumpkin Maple Churros
KFC Japan is just not being fair, because it’s gone and created a limited time offer that is only available in Japan, but it’s sure to make the rest of the world sigh with envy, because the special Halloween treat is a sleeve of pumpkin maple churros.
According to Rocket News 24, the pumpkin maple churros are inspired by the red and yellow leaves on autumn trees. The KFC churros are twisted into rings, and they come with a packet of pumpkin and maple flavored syrup to drizzle over the fried dough. A pack of three churros and a packet of sauce will sell for 220 yen, or about $2.15.
The pumpkin maple churros are a very limited offer, though. KFC Japan says they’ll be available for sale starting on October 21, but they’ll only be around until October 31. That’s not much time for people in Japan to enjoy them, but it’s long enough to make the rest of the world pretty jealous.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record