How to Clean Your Refrigerator
When you think about it, your refrigerator is one of the hardest-working, most important appliances you have in the kitchen. It runs night and day, nonstop, to protect your precious and perishable foods, and keeps your produce chilled, fresh, and crisp.
Your refrigerator works hard for you, so you should work hard for it, too.
With spring cleaning on everyone’s mind, now is a better time than ever to give your refrigerator a good scrub. Although washing an appliance may seem like a simple task, there are a few techniques and tips to keep in mind that will help you get your refrigerator back to a brand-new, sparkling state.
If you’re a passionate cook, then we know that you love your refrigerator just as much as we love ours, so make sure you clean it right. Follow these steps for cleaning your fridge and you’ll show it the appreciation it deserves.
Anne Dolce is the Cook editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @anniecdolce. This story was originally published on April 11, 2013.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time