Have a “60- Minute Power Lunch” at Wolfgang Puck at Hotel Bel-Air
Most people in Hollywood are a classic case of people on the go. There are many causes of this, such as too many scheduled meetings, gridlocked traffic or busy high-demand celebrities. The Daily Meal found the solution to this! We talked with the ultra-chic Hotel Bel-Air, who have fashioned a savvy, quality lunch for time-sensitive diners. What is this new sensation called? It’s the “60-Minute Power Lunch.”
In less than 60 minutes, a diner will experience an incredible two course prix fixe cuisine from the renowned Wolfgang Puck that includes ginseng & honey marinated black cod or grilled London broil. Offered Monday through Friday from 11:30 a.m. – to 2:30 p.m., it’s hard for diners to imagine only allotting to an hour in this oasis garden patio, but no worries: you can always come back when you have more time to experience Wolfgang Puck at Hotel Bel-Air, featuring modern California cuisine with European and Mediterranean influences for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas