Guilt-Free Banana Chocolate Ice Cream
However, I’ll be honest and say that I’m not always looking to spend a ton of time making something, especially if I’m craving it and if I can buy it at the store. This dish is a compromise. It’s fast, easy and pretty darn good. This Banana Chocolate Ice Cream promises to leave you satisfied, and is a must-have in your dessert rotation. It’s so good you’ll forget it’s good for you. Trust me, when you try it, you’ll thank me.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Freeze time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour and 5 minutes
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
3 tablespoons almond milk
1 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
1. Peel banana and slice into inch-wide pieces. Freeze until hard.
2. In a blender, puree frozen bananas, cocoa powder, almond milk and dark chocolate chips.
3. Enjoy immediately or store in freezer for up to 2 months.
For other ideas to go bananas over, click:
- Frozen Greek Yogurt Banana Poppers
- Two Ingredient Banana Recipes That Will Rock Your World
- Banana Blender Muffins With Peanut Butter Crumb Topping
- Nutella Banana Bread