Give the Best Gift Ever With Magellan Private Jets and Four Seasons Resort Nevis
We’re six days into November, and although Thanksgiving hasn’t even passed, I’m willing to bet many of you have already begun considering what to get the special people in your life for Christmas. (Mom, if you’re reading this, I’d like a Taylor acoustic guitar).
If you’re the kind of couple or family that enjoys more experiential gifts over tangible store-bought items, Magellan Jets and Four Seasons Resort Nevis have a package that may be of interest to you. Partnering together, the two are offering a trip to Nevis with a private charter on-board the Challenger 604 and accommodations in the new, seven-bedroom Hill Estate.
When it comes to Caribbean destinations, the West Indies island nation of Nevis is one of the most sought-after with its beautiful beaches, dormant volcanic mountain and small-town feel. To get to the island, guests will get a 10-Hour Challenger 604 Card and will be treated to specialty menu items from Four Seasons Resort Nevis. If the round-trip flight to Nevis is under 10 hours, they can use the remaining time on another flight.
During your five-night stay at the Four Seasons, you can enjoy one of three infinity edge pools, play the Par-71 Robert Trent Jones II Championship golf course, or participate in watersports such as sailing and snorkeling. As part of the experience, guests will receive a sponsored adoption of one of two Nevis turtles named Coco and Sugar that were tagged and released from the property in July. Having teamed up with Sea Turtle Conservancy for the past eight years, travelers are given a chance to follow the movements of these sea turtles in the ocean.
The complete Luxury Holiday Gift Package includes:
- Private flight on Magellan Jets’ Challenger with a special 10-hour card, seating up to 12 passengers
- Complimentary Nespresso machine gift
- Complimentary on-board catering, featuring specialties from Nevis
- Airport transfers
- Five nights’ villa accommodations in the new, ultra modern, seven-bedroom Hill Estate at Four Seasons Resort Nevis with incredible views over the Caribbean Sea
- Daily use of luxurious, fully equipped Beach Cabana with Beach Butler service
- Choice of one round of golf, one spa treatment or one professional tennis lesson per guest
- Dinner at Mango, the popular waterfront restaurant at Four Seasons Resort Nevis
- Customized welcome amenity in villa
- Sea Turtle Adoption sponsorship with a charitable tie-in to the nonprofit Sea Turtle Conservancy organization
The package starts at $140,000 for a five-night stay and can be purchased by calling Magellan Jets at 877-550-JETS.