Fun St. Patrick’s Day Treats for Kids
Sure, St. Patrick’s Day is one of the biggest drinking holidays of the year, but the celebrations don't stop there. In addition to green beer, Shamrock Shakes, and a heaping plate of corned beef and cabbage,.
St. Paddy’s Day has some serious potential to make things fun for children and families alike.
From "pot o’ gold" treasure hunts to four leaf clover crafts, your kids can celebrate the spirit of the holiday at home and in the kitchen.
Since St. Patrick’s Day falls on a Sunday this year, it’s a great opportunity to spend the weekend enjoying the festivities and traditions that come with the Irish holiday.
To get you ready, don some green garb, find some golden chocolate coins, and start thinking green. You'll enjoy creating these green-themed treats with your kids so much, it will quickly become a project for the whole family.
- This Soup Was An ‘Absolute Sensation’ With Queen Elizabeth II
- Subway Tries to Shade McDonald's in New Ad, With Mixed Results
- The 21 Most Romantic Fall Date Ideas
- Dunkin’ Donuts Is Dropping the Second Half of Its Name
- 18 Foods You Should Always Buy at Costco