First Glimpse of Scarlett Johansson on the Set of 'Chef'
Scarlett Johansson is front and center in some of the first photos, posted by Celebuzz, from the Los Angeles set of Jon Favreau’s forthcoming film Chef.
On set, the actress, usually blonde, is now a dark brunette, and sports bangs and red lipstick. She also has two new star tattoos, one on each shoulder, but it’s difficult to say whether they are real or painted on.
Favreau is both directing and starring in the indie comedy, which, according to IMDB, is set to be released in 2014 and will tell the story of a down-on-his-luck chef who loses his restaurant job and starts a food truck in order to win back his family’s respect and regain a sense of creativity.
The film also features a host of other acclaimed actors, including Sofia Vergara, Robert Downey Jr., and Bobby Cannavale. The newest member of the cast is Dustin Hoffman; Favreau announced that he had joined the cast earlier this week by posting a Vine video on his Twitter account.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time