Nothing evokes wanderlust quite like Tuscany — rolling hills, delicious food, and copious amounts of wine will get anyone daydreaming. In the video above we talk to Cristina Mariani-May, one of the CEOs of Banfi Vintners, where we discuss two ways to experience the region.
The first requires no passport and no expensive flights — Mariani-May dishes on why Banfi's wines from Tuscany are a great accompaniment no matter where you are. "The terroir of Tuscany it has a very unique terroir that has limestone... and gives a lot of richness... The uniqueness is that its very soft and approachable still — because Tuscan wine is meant to go with food."
But of course the best way to experience Tuscany is by taking a trip, and Mariani-May describes why she believes Castello Banfi is a must-see spot, starting with the fact that, "on top of the property is a 12th-century castle." You can also do cellar and vineyard tours. For more, watch the video above!
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas