Everyday, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Start planning for Easter with a lamb cake — not made with lamb, but a chocolate-chip sponge cake with vanilla buttercream frosting shaped as a lamb, thanks to a customized cake pan. It couldn't be more adorable. [Bird's Party]
• Still need ideas for parties in small apartments? The Sweetest Occasion gives five helpful tips for a "pint-sized" party (we love the idea of an outdoor movie night). [The Sweetest Occasion]
• Spring has sprung, and the birds are out. Here's a roundup of chic feather-themed table décor to go with the warming weather. [Hip Hostess]
• Every movie night needs popcorn; this bright pink Hello Kitty popcorn maker is perfect for a girl's night in. [Chip Chick]
• Cake, champagne, and cute shoes: all the ingredients for a themed bridal shower set to impress the bride. [Green Wedding Shoes]