Vegan Holiday Sweets for Your Treat Table Slideshow
December 21, 2012
Rice Crispy Marshmallow Snowmen
These cute rice crispy treats taste just like the real thing! Made from vegan 'Dandies' marshmallows, Earth Balance buttery spread, and brown rice cereal.
Speculoos Pecan Maple Cookies
If you are a fan of "cookie spread" aka speculoos, give these tender cookies a try! Accents of maple and pecan fill each tender bite. Perfect with a hot beverage.
These delicious coconut snowball cookies are a fun holiday cookie to serve your guests! Add "mud" if you'd like, aka vegan chocolate chips!
Hot Cocoa Shake
You can cuddle by the fire with this frosty cool treat in hand. Or maybe your weather is a bit too sunny for hot cocoa. Whatever your craving or occasion, these Hot Cocoa Shakes with a vegan marshmallow on top are fun and delicious!
Vegan Sugar Cookies
Everyone loves homemade sugar cookies! These vegan cookies come with vanilla bean frosting on top.
Make Vegan Sugar Cookies.
Click here for more Vegan Holiday Sweets for your Treat Table.
More From Babble:
• 25 Christmas cookies you won't believe are vegan
• 24 sinfully sweet dessert recipes in a jar
• 10 tasty mug cakes you can make in under 10 minutes
• 8 homemade Girl Scout cookie recipes - Samoas, Thin Mints, and more
• The 50 Best Holiday Recipes: Breakfast, dessert, and everything in between