Snow-Inspired Recipes for Kids Slideshow
Let your kids decorate these snowmen to their hearts' content, and don't forget the shredded coconut! Make snow-ho-ho-men.
Hot Chocolate Cupcakes
The best way to cool off these hot chocolate cupcakes? With a dollop of whipped cream snow, of course! Make hot chocolate cupcakes.
The exuberant frosting on these cupcakes makes them the perfect canvas for creating a winter wonderland of cupcakes. Make snow-covered trees.
Snowy Lemon Cupcakes
They may look like the snowballs you're not supposed to eat, but these coconut-lemon treats sure are yummy. Make snowy lemon cupcakes.
In just one bite, your kids will pass through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest and through a sea of swirly, twirly gum drops, just like Buddy the Elf! Make Elf cupcakes.
Click here for more Snow-Inspired Recipes.
More From Babble:
• 25 over-the-top hot chocolate recipes
• 25 Christmas cookies you won't believe are vegan
• 15 ooey, gooey desserts that are worth the mess
• 8 homemade Girl Scout cookie recipes — Samoas, Thin Mints, and more
• 10 tasty mug cakes you can make in under 10 minutes