5 Essentials for Spring Entertaining
During winter, it is hard to get out of bed, let alone interact with other humans. As we begin to thaw out from the icy grasp of the season, we are inspired to be social. The perfect way to get back into the swing of socializing is to host a small get-together that celebrates the warmer weather.[related]
Casey Keasler, interior designer and Pinterest pinner extraordinaire, has created some amazing spring entertaining scenes and tips to provide inspiration for entertaining during the warmer months.
“Spring weather can sometimes be unpredictable,” warns Keasler. “When selecting a venue to host an outdoor event, try to choose an option with both an indoor and outdoor space — just in case the weather isn’t on your side.”
Here are some other great tips for spring celebrations, along with a few design inspirations, to help get your first warm weather get-together of the season started right!
What are five essentials for spring entertaining?
1. An outdoor patio with lots of candles and lanterns. Good lighting always sets the mood for a perfect outdoor party.
2. A killer cocktail or drink recipe that you can make in bulk. Coca-Cola ice cream floats are easy to make and are always a hit with guests.
3. A fun activity to get people to relax and mingle. I like to lay out a comfy blanket and pillows and play a fun card game.
4. Outdoor rugs and pillows for lounging on the lawn. Guests want to be comfortable and cozy during outdoor events.
5. Unique decor and servingware can help create your desired aesthetic or theme. Vintage-inspired products like those from the Coca-Cola Homewares Collection help create a rustic, retro-themed outdoor gathering. These items can be found at www.Coca-ColaStore.com.