25 Fall Comfort Foods to Serve at Your Fall Dinner Party
Dinner parties are a great way to catch up with friends while sharing a delicious meal with them. When the crisp autumn air starts to roll in, your potential guests might be craving something heartier than a summery strawberry salad. Comfort foods are a great way to feed everyone warm, satisfying meals just like Mom used to make.
Serving creative comfort food at your next fall dinner party is likely to wow your guests. Combining butternut squash and pumpkin into some of our favorite comfort foods puts a spin on classic recipes that your guests will love.You can even serve up some spiked hot chocolate for dessert to keep the fall celebrations going.
These ideas combine everything from your favorite casseroles to your favorite sandwiches. Serve them with our fall-inspired cocktails to get your guests into the spirit of the season. When they finish their meals, not only will they leave your home full and satisfied, they’ll beg you for the recipes.
Anytime Turkey Chili
Autumn Lentils with Sweet Potato and Kale
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas