Charlie Sheen's bizarre media appearances have captured the nation's attention during the past several weeks. Predictably, his outlandish antics and unforgettable catchphrases have inspired the creation of dishes, drinks, and food and drink related paraphernalia.
• Bloody Mary: New York's Hash Fifty-Five unveiled a new Bloody Mary called "Tiger's Blood with a Dash of Adonis DNA."
• Tiger Blood Cocktail: Chicago's Longman & Eagle created a cocktail with Fighting Cock Kentucky Bourbon, Carpano Antica, Pedro Ximenez Solera 1927, and bourbon barrel aged bitters.
• Sandwich: Dudefood.com honored Sheen with a sandwich made with vodka and tequila marinated chicken, smoked ham and turkey, sharp Cheddar, two sunny-side up eggs, and beer bread.
• Hot Dog: The Infield, a hot dog stand in Sherman Oaks, Calif. created a Charlie Dog with Tiger Blood, which Sheen promoted via Twitter. It was dressed Chicago-style with hot sauce on top.
• Fast Food: Amidst rumors of a McLobster, McDonald's tweeted that they've started working on the McWinning.
• Burger: Harvard hang-out, Mr. Bartley's Burgers cooks up a Charlie Sheen Burger topped with grilled peppers, onions, mushrooms, and teriyaki sauce.
• Cake: On March 2nd, Sheen tweeted a photo of his Oscars cake.
• Paraphernalia: Cafepress.com released Tiger Blood mugs, thermoses, and steins.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.