Eater Joins Food Dating Scene
We all knew food could spark some sexy times (aphrodisiacs, anyone?) but it seems that people think food can make real relationships work out.
It's very similar to the dating site HowAboutWe started with NYMag.com, so it's not too surprising.
And let's not forget that Eater isn't the only one hoping that food will lead to romance. Jamie Oliver teamed up with Match.com back in 2009. There are plenty of vegetarian or vegan dating sites, with one recently exposed for having plenty of meat-eating users. Who knows? Maybe some of our Daily Meal commenters may have a spark. Just in time for Valentine's Day, too.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
- This Soup Was An ‘Absolute Sensation’ With Queen Elizabeth II
- Subway Tries to Shade McDonald's in New Ad, With Mixed Results
- The 21 Most Romantic Fall Date Ideas
- Dunkin’ Donuts Is Dropping the Second Half of Its Name
- 18 Foods You Should Always Buy at Costco